PANIC !!!!!

cfc70eb0cf2520e71f5c6a9acd92b2b5

PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC!!!

something that people do to often with whatever situation they are in. i’ve sat and panic about the slightest little thing little things. Anything that i think is going to affect me and make me feel angry, sad, frustrated. There has been times at university where work is one of the things that I have panicked about. weather it was a dead line or a group task or something out of university that have been on my mind and caused me to feel this way and then not to concentrate on what is happening in front of me.

Some people think that people who panic over something that is really small is the they are just wanting to get attention. Sometimes this is what people want and by doing this they are causing the stereotype. Which you can say affect other people who are generally panicking about something and trying not to make it to ovuse. For these people it is hard for them to try and control this feeling and is causing them to think they are being judged. I have felt like this in many different situation where I feel that I need to be locked away in a room to try and control myself.

For people who have panic attacks or panic about things can find it very hard to open up to people. they can find that there is on person they can talk to however at scared for be judged and the create panic. For people that are trying to open up to you; the benefit is that you are able to understand what they are trying to say and taking the time to listen can give them the sense of relief as they have let out everything that is inside is out. For me I have people that I feel that talking to can help me feel better and there people that i feel that if i said anything too they would hold it against me so make sure you find the right person.

This is Emma Cooper and this is Living my life

2d85fe82508def73712e4307699f6a53 anxiety ee3a803e2dc1859428bf0cd06f0b28cc panic-quotes-3 quote-on-anxiety-67-healthyplace

One thought on “PANIC !!!!!

1. It is indeed true that people with anxiety can’t easily open up to other people because they are often misunderstood. As a person who suffers from anxiety, I am fortunate to have a supportive family. They always encourage me to speak my mind and share my fears. It helped me a lot.

To all those who suffers anxiety, never give up on finding the right person to support you. Also, this site also helped me a lot: https://www.zapmystress.com/panic-attacks/panic-away/. I hope it can also help other out there. Or have you encountered this one before? I hope it also helped you too.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and hope to read more of these things from you.